A Place to Serve. A Place to Grow.
A Place to Learn.
At PAALS employees, volunteers and interns all work together together to raise and train life-transforming service dogs in a culture of caring and giving.
Join the Team
PAALS currently has no open positions.:
Working at PAALS
PAALS is growing and we may be hiring in these areas:
- Direct dog contact:
- Animal Husbandy
- Service Dog Training
- Administration/Development areas:
Some of the benefits PAALS provides:
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Full time employees receive both paid time off (PTO), paid personal leave (PPL) , paid holidays and a paid birthday.
- Part time employees enjoy paid holidays and birthday.
At PAALS, we expect all staff, volunteers and interns to respect individuals and the organization.
- To treat team members, volunteers, donors, students, clients and other key stakeholders with respect and dignity, regardless of status within the organization.
- To demonstrate the highest professional standards including open, honest and fair conduct in all business relationships and adherence to all applicable laws and regulations.
- To not discriminate based on race, color, creed, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or other protected classes; and to immediately report incidents of discrimination to your supervisor or the Executive Director.
- To not engage in unlawful harassment, including sexual, verbal, physical and visual harassment and to immediately report incidents of harassment to your immediate supervisor or the Executive Director.
- To abide by all safety rules and practices and to assume responsibility for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and others and to immediately report accidents and unsafe practices and conditions to your immediate supervisor or the Executive Director.